One of the challenges to maintaining a germ free space is killing germs you can’t see wherever they are. We’ve solved that problem.
Discover Evrest by LAMS, a brand new technology that continuously and safely disinfects the air and all surfaces in your environment, allowing you to enjoy life while it disinfects for you.
LAMS’ DHP technology uses small amounts of humidity and oxygen from the air itself to continuously produce a safe, green, natural disinfectant that kills viruses, bacteria, and fungi (like mildew and mold) in the air, and on all surfaces in contact with the air at the same time.
Because DHP is created from humidity and oxygen already present in the air, it is logistically simple to use. It does not require any liquids or daily maintenance. DHP technology is inexpensive, highly scalable, and can be installed in ventilation systems, in overhead lighting, or used as small plug-in devices.
- Technology designed to be used continuously in homes, workplaces, hotels, restaurants, aircraft, hospitals, clinics, doctor’s offices, and senior centers to control harmful germs, inhibit mold growth, and make these environments healthier.
- Dilute Hydrogen Peroxide, a natural disinfectant that our own lungs make and use.
- Safe – the amount we put into a bit of air is hundreds of times less than in the same size bit of lung moisture, and our lungs also have enzymes that naturally regulate DHP. DHP is also free of ozone or liquid water and DHP technology does not use germicidal UV light that is harmful to skin, eyes, or furnishings.
- Green – it exists temporarily, then breaks back down into the same humidity and oxygen from which it is made as it kills germs.
- Technology providing continuous disinfection by making new DHP as old DHP is used up.
- Effective – in accredited lab testing it kills 99.8% of H1N1 in the first hour and 95.15% of MRSA (staph) in the first six hours. And DHP can be used 24/7/365 to continuously kill germs.
- Technology patented in the United States and in nine other countries so far.
- Technology regulated by the EPA under the same regulations used for air purifiers.